Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I haven't posted on this blog in a very long time. I don't post here as much as I used to. Sorry, folks.

Of course, since this week was Thanksgiving, I have decided to write what I am most thankful for.

(1) My family. My loving parents who cherish and honor me, no matter what I do. I love the love that my father has for my mother and the love my mother has for him in return. My dad is the perfect example of humility and patience. I admire him greatly for that. My mom is a great task manager, but more importantly, she loves her children. I love my older sister, Erin and her husband Dustin. Dustin is the perfect husband for my sister. He is a great father. Erin is the best older sister, ever! She loves me and makes me laugh every day. She is the best. (CARROTS!) I love my little niece, Kate. She is so beautiful and I can't wait until she is old enough to appreciate me so I can start spoiling her! I love my younger sister Jennifer. She has so much talent. She has a talent that needs to be shared with the world. She is a good little sister, who could ask for a better one? I love my little brother, Jared. Jared has a good head on his shoulders and he does what he is supposed to. I like to talk to him and plan outrageous road trips that we hopefully will take one day. I love my little brother, Alex. He is the jock of the family; which is good. He is strong and independent, and very loving and Christlike.

(2) God and Jesus Christ. I don't know where I would be today if it weren't for these two wonderful men who have helped me through every single challenge in my life. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world who atoned for my sins and loves me unconditionally. I love my Father very much. He understands me and wants me to be the best that I can be. I try to do that.

(3) Work, School, and a House-after a while of not having a job or a place to stay, the Good Lord decided it would be best if I had those things. I currently live in a tiny house right next to campus in the best ward in Provo. I love my bishop and I love my roommates.

(4) Friends-where do I even begin? I love my friends as if they were family. Currently, they all decided to get up and leave me stranded here in Provo, but thank God for the internet. I still know exactly what they are doing. I love them terribly. Geoff, Clarise, Katrina, Aaron, Lindsey, Stephanie...love you!

(5) And lots of other things...but I am too lazy to write them.

3 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm so flattered that you're thankful for me. :D I'm thankful for you too.

Bravone said...

Great things to be grateful for!

Holly Ann said...

Excuse me Mister!!! Uh I was not included in this thankful list.....what's up with that? Lame sauce!!! :)