Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh, BYU

This will be a short post.

Sometimes, as I walk around campus, I will purposefully eavesdrop on peoples conversations they are having. Weird, I know. But it helps for great movie ideas! Here are a few things I heard today, in a period of about 30 seconds:

(1) You didn't Spiderman kiss me! You said you would, but you didn't!

(2) You see! This is where the problem lies. You were eying that Biology lab assistant the whole time!

(3) I mean, I think he likes me, but...who knows?

(4) This relationship will take a lot of faith. Kind of like when Abraham had to climb the mountain, he had no idea that a ram would be there.

Oh, yes. The joys of BYU and the naivety that runs wild.

I love it.

1 comment:

The Reinerts said...

I love it too!!! Those are some good ones. I love to eavesdrop on people that I don't know or care about. One time I heard, "Yeah, so his mother wrote down all the things she thought was wrong with me and gave it to him and asked if he could live with all of those things."